I've released man-pages-3.48. The release tarball is available on kernel.org. The browsable online pages can be found on man7.org. The Git repository for man-pages is available on kernel.org.
As well as many small fixes to various pages, the major changes in man-pages-3.48 are as follows:
- A new getunwind(2) manual page, written by Marcela Maslanova, documents the IA-64-specific system call of the same name. This page, as well as all of the other new pages in this release, come from the Red Hat downstream man pages project.
- A new perfmonctl(2) page, written by Ivana Varekova, documents the IA-64-specific system call of the same name.
- Two new pages by Ulrich Drepper, gai.conf(5) and nss(5), document configuration files of the same name.
- The clock_getres(2) page adds descriptions of the new clocks CLOCK_REALTIME_COARSE and CLOCK_MONOTONIC_COARSE, and CLOCK_BOOT_TIME. Thanks to Cyril Hrubis.
- The ptrace(2) page adds descriptions pf the new commands PTRACE_GETREGSET, PTRACE_SETREGSET, and PTRACE_SEIZE. Thanks to Denys Vlasenko.